Monday, July 25, 2011

Tybee Island, GA

About a week ago I spent my last day in Savannah so I decided to head out to Tybee Island.  I heard there was a real, old lighthouse there and that it was a pretty neat beach town.  I had also heard there was an old fort there too.  It was already sort of late in the day when I decided to go so I said to my buddy, "If we hurry we'll make it to the fort in time."  The lighthouse was cool, but the fort wasn't that impressive.  Still, it was beautiful and relaxing!


Me training.  Very candid shot.



Staring at this is so relaxing.

Doesn't this look soo cool?




I'm thinking rent this for a big family vacation??

Interesting bumper sticker spotted on the way there.

4 comments:

Jill said...

if we hurry, we can make it to the fort in time!! good one, hunnnny!! also, the pics of the lighthouse are SOOOO great. i want one. take on my mission, k?

Joanna Galbraith said...

me likey the pictures LOTS. They are so good, hunny! You good photographer, k?

Rick said...

I do dat k?

Unknown said...

I love your training picture. I can't believe someone caught you on camera at such an intense moment!

All the other ones are beautiful, too. Love the sunset.