Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dublin, GA

I was in Dublin, GA for about 6 weeks.  It is known across the state of Georgia for The Redneck Games.  As far as my work schedule would permit, I went to the games to see what it was all about. Here are a few photos I took while I was there. **Zooming-in on these photos may cause temporary loss of eyesight.  Enjoy!


"Look at my beer torch!"

Nominated for "Who's Who Among the Dumb and Ugly in GA"



Little boy: "Hey mister, will you take a picture of my hat?"  So, I did.

Will someone please explain this one to me??


Belly-flop contest....in the MUD!!  Cool man!

4 comments:

Joanna Galbraith said...

Oh my goodness. Disgusting. I will have to show Johnny these pictures.

Keep up the posting!!

Jill said...

oh my worrrrrrrrd. hahahha that one with the obama/rebel flag was my fave. stilll laughing. never stop posting AGAIN.

Melyssa said...

HIIIIIIlarious! This just made my day!

Unknown said...

why do Southerners sometimes get a bad reputation, again? I have no idea where those misconceptions are coming from...