Saturday, July 25, 2009

Zion National Park July 2009








I went to Zion National Park in southern Utah about three weeks ago. It was awesome! I had never been there before and will definitely return. We hiked Angel's Landing. I think it is only a five mile round-trip hike, but it is uphill the whole way!! The hardest part is when the sign says there is only .5 mile to go. The picture of a narrow ridge is part of the trail. One of the girls with us turned back - she got scared. All in all a great hike.
And then I took a dip in the Virgin River down at the bottom.

2 comments:

Lia said...

woah that looks like a TON of fun! I sort of wish i was the if i wasnt at HHI :)

Kelly said...

Love that place! We went there as often as we could while in UT. You have to go back and hike the Narrows, go down to Paige and do Buckskin Gulch as well. Some of the most magnificent hikes on earth!